If you have not done it already, putting everyone on your Postini system will decrease your mail server bandwidth substantially.

Frank Muto
FSM Marketing Group, Inc.
Postini Partner Reseller
http://wispa.spam-virus.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I want to keep billing per bit. It's, by far, the most effective way to compete against cable and dsl. It's also a good way to push the hogs over to competing services. Our average user is running at about 1.7 gigs per month. This includes all of my servers and the mail server alone hit 50 gigs last month. So I'll bet that the average user is actually under 1.5 gigs per month.