-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:16 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] bits per mbps

Thanks!  To you and your's too!

Yeah, I'm working on it.  Right now we're in talks with the heavy users to
see what $$$$ amounts won't run them off but will make up the difference
between the 4 gig included model and what they are really consuming.

I'm sure we'll run some off.  But the goal isn't to chase them away.  It's
really to get them paying for what they are really using.  Best of both
worlds.  Keep the customer and upsell them based on real world data.

Those that won't upsell, will move to someone else and totally screw up the
customers on their ap's and their bandwidth needs.

In the end, my customers win.

See how clever I really am?  I've got some folks here arguing about black
and white.  All the while I'm working in shades of the rainbow!  I'd better
remember that next time I let myself get sucked into a "my dad can beat up
your dad" argument!  hehehehe

Marlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless