To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Form FCC477

Actually, once they post on this public, archived listserv that they will not file, it becomes a permanent record and their business becomes everyone's business.

You want WISPA to be taken seriously? You don't post on the list and say I ain't filing.
It reflects poorly.
You don't want to file - don't file, but shut up about it.

- Peter

George Rogato wrote:

I am not saying to anyone else tyhat they should or shouldn't, thats your business not mine.