Welcome aboard.

John Scrivner wrote:
Please help me welcome Gino Villarini as a new Principle WISPA Member. He has been part of our group on the public wireless@wispa.org list for sometime and has decided to make his alliance with WISPA official. We thank you for that step, Gino. Any industry needs a good trade association to represent the interests of its members and WISPA is that trade group for the WISP industry. There is power in numbers and each of you make WISPA that much stronger when you make your membership official. Here is some information about Gino and his company Aeronet Wireless Broadband:

Aeronet Wireless Broadband started in 2002 as an endeavor to provide
Business Class IP services to the local Small, Medium and Large
Businesses in San Juan, PR. Utilizing a 95% Motorola Canopy Network, as
of 2006, we are covering 80% of the Business Centric Areas trough our 45
POPS in Puerto Rico.  Current offerings include Broadband Internet, VLAN
WAN and VOIP.

We are support all WISP centric efforts, thus we have joined WISPA to
help grow the Industry
Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.