Patrick Leary wrote:

Julie - "Ah, you want that beachfront stuff with high power. Well,
looking at how many WISPs can't be trusted to follow the rules, there is
considerable risk for that, especially with the broadcasters, who tend
to be a vocal and frankly powerful lobby."
:)

As has been posted on this thread, most of the bad guys are not high powered, we just have self assembled systems rather than out of the box solutions.

So start your hypothetical conversation over again and replace high powered solutions with " low powered versatile solutions" and follow that line of reasoning.

I'm on record of amps and high powered is not good, most of the time.

George