Kris Twomey has told me he can do this and that it will meet the requirements for filing. It is not a terribly difficult thing to do but it is just easy to use an attorney for anything like this. I do not bother trying to meet every legal filing requirement. I consider that my attorney's job and use an attorney for all such issues. Kris is doing this for WISPA because he is paid by us to do such things and because he as already working for us on CALEA issues. It was simple for him to be part of the process.
Scriv