I thought you were already working with Deliberant on just such an animal. Where are you guys with that? I know they have a dual radio unit capable of 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz in the same box.
Scriv

Matt Liotta wrote:

We don't do much Wi-Fi, so I figured I would ask the list. If I wanted to deploy a number of Wi-Fi radios at the same location what kind of setups are available? I am looking for something where I can deploy one physical box that has multiple radios as opposed to a single box per radio. Ideally, it would be something modular where I can have a variable number of radio interfaces by simply adding cards.

Does anything like that exist?

-Matt