Standard Wifi has 3 channels that do not overlap.  X4 cloaking has 6
channels that do not overlap and X4 cloaking has 11 channels that do
not overlap.

We use 4 WLM-54G radios in a WAR4 and have seen no great issues unless
two active radios are on the same channel.  I am not sure about 6 but
I know for sure that 4 works fine.  Incidentally the SR9 has almost NO
leakage.  Even with the cards side by side they will not link up.  In
order to get anything from them you need a pigtail and an antenna.

Lonnie