To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] per customer computer pricing

Have any of the providers on this list discovered any unauthorized
redistribution of your service?

I.e., off-premises links, either wired or wireless, through one or more
NATs?

Is it of any concern?

Cable MSOs have discovered up to 100 users on a single account both in cable
TV as well as in Internet access.

. . . j o n a t h a n