Jack and Brian,

I noticed this thread just a few minutes ago.
I didn't see mention of what polarity the
OMNI in question is.

Most, if not all, 900 paging is VERTically Polarized.
That is why the integrated antenna Canopy products
all use HORIZontal polarization out of the box.

So one would naturally want your omni to be HORIZontally
polarized.

This little trick all by itself should get 25 db or so rejection
of the unwanted 929-930 stuff.

I also agree with Marlon that sectorizing could help
(depending on the direction of the offending signal)

Basically selecting an AP operating frequency as far
away from 929-930 as possible (preferably 906 Mhz)
and facing THAT sector toward the offending signal,
should help since the AP's receiver selectivity will
maximally attenuate the out of band signal.
The Subscriber Modules in that sector would
all "have their backs to" the offending noise,
so the front-to-back ratio of the antenna is
buying them 20+ db rejection.

Of course if the Subscriber Modules in another sector
(and another channel) are facing the noise,
the problem may pop-up there.

It's all about angles and SM antenna pattern at that point.

Maybe this will help.
Hope so.

Dave Brenton

General Manager
Rural Tennessee Wireless Broadband
Bringing FAST Internet to the rest of us (sm)
Dover TN
(931) 232-0914 office
(931) 627-1142 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]