From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 2:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Why the STA George?

First, lets clear things up.

I already know that we are not supposed to use it as part of our
network, regardless of what others might think. We have already heard
someone else say other wise on a different list as part of a different
organization.

So, for me, it's to experiment with and to see what kinds of results I
can get.

I am going to use it personally in a variety of different fashions.

We  hired Kris months ago and we've paid him to handle our application.
I'm sure we will have to alter our application now that these guys have

George

Patrick Leary wrote:
> George, why do you have an STA application pending? What are your
plans
> for the gear? What is the experiment you will be performing?
>
> Patrick Leary
> AVP WISP Markets
> Alvarion, Inc.
> o: 650.314.2628
> c: 760.580.0080
> Vonage: 650.641.1243
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On
> Behalf Of George Rogato
> Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 12:55 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3650, ok, so what's current status?
>
> Patrick Leary wrote:
>> You are trying to wind me up aren't you George? :)
>
> :)
>
> Well maybe a bit, but some of us have our 3650 aps in.
>
> Just figuring your a wealth of information and I knew you would expand

> upon this.
>
> George

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.