Hmmmm, interesting idea!

I believe there is something not too far from that on my phone bills already.

marlon

How about all of the other things you will have to do in order to
operate your business- especially taxes and insurance. Did you put them
into your business plan? If so, then wouldn't it just make sense to
include this expense into your business plan as a "must have"?

I don't think any govt agency is going to accept "we cannot afford it"
be no different...right?

How about we pass on the cost to our customers with a CALEA surcharge-
Send a message out to the customers that we HAVE to charge you xx per
month to support the govt efforts to wiretap the masses or to support
the Govt efforts to keep us safe from perverts and terrorist..
(depending on your political point of view..????

Marty

Marty Dougherty

CEO

Roadstar Internet Inc