To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] walmart rfid

Hi,

You may want to try changing polarity and see if that helps. Often going
from vertical to horizontal will make a big difference.

Travis
Microserv

Ray & Jean wrote:

Hello List We have an interference problem come up this week that we have been unable to resolve.Hopefully someone here has some input on how to resolve it.The problem is walmart installed a rfid scanning system at there loading dock which instantly raised the noise floor at our 900 mhz waverider access point by 20 db which killed about 30 of our weakest links.this equipment is operating across the whole band so there is no way to change channels and get away from it.The walmart store manager says its not his problem and refuses to call the company that installed it .I called the company which is adt security and they refuse to do anything unless walmart request it.walmart home office will not return my calls and the regional manager actually hung up on me and will not take calls from us now.We have been very polite with them upto this point and gave them no reason to act like jerks.Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this problem?
Thanks
Ray Hill
surfmore. net