As most of you know, Congress in a misguided effort to save us energy money,
moved daylight savings time back 3 weeks from its original date.
Unfortunately for windoze, an update needs to be downloaded.  You can get it
at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com.  The reason some people have the
download and some don't is that you have to turn on manually automatic
updates.  If you don't have that turned on, any updates, including security
ones, need to be manually downloaded from the windows update site.

David Peterson
Nexus Wireless USA