Yeah,  a nice 4 line in and up to 8 cordless extensions would be nice.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

John Valenti wrote:
On March 23, at 1:00 PM March 23, "Rich Comroe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's a reason you haven't seen these products here. I began searching for why the last time a thread discussed the 1.9GHz UL band surfaced on this list. I doubt you'll ever see much product ever emerge for this band in the United States. There's a reason for this too ...

DECT phones are definitely here in the US. I bought one at CompUSA last fall, and I'm sure I've seen then at Staples / Office Max / Best Buy.

Maybe the manufacturers have started offering them, now that the per phone cost is reduced.

--WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org