Mark,

Enough with the analogies.
CALEA is law - not once but twice - 1934 and 1996.

Courts have upheld the FCC decision on what CALEA covers.

The same laws that give the DOJ the right to wiretap, gives the FCC the right to create guidelines.

I don't like it, any more than I like AT&T letting the NSA tap every thing that runs through it's pipes or any more than I like the Patriot Act (which only helps strengthen the FCC and DOJ's right to decide what can and cannot be wiretapped).

But there it is.

How about we just concentrate on being compliance in the next 45 days?

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc.