Peter,

I am the one that brought up the Google Search "money machine"... what would you like to know? :)

Travis
Microserv

Peter R. wrote:
Jack Brandt at Register.com picked up the tab for the sandwiches and beer.
I bought the pizza.
Jack and I are speaking together at one of the sessions.

ISP-CEO is worth the price of admission alone.

BTW, do you have the notes on the Google search money machine?

Regards,

Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.

CHUCK PROFITO wrote:

I attended my first WISP related show at ISPCON in Santa Clara. I thought it
was excellent. But, on the 2nd day they had a CEO open exchange, if I
remember right, it started about 4 or 5 and went till about 1 am or so. They started with beer then pizza, I think a vendor bought it, and the beer I not sure who picked up the tab. BUT that one night was worth the total we spent on the entire stay, just in information and contacts. They also opened the show latter on the third day. If this is normal, I apologize for rehashing what you already know, but I was really impressed with the openness of the
participants.
Chuck Profito
209-988-7388
CV-ACCESS, INC
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Providing High Speed Broadband to Rural Central California