CALEA is due just before this.... might be an opportunity for a company to showcase it's CALEA Solution.

Or to intro a new feature or a new price structure.

Or if you are unsure or can't afford the whole $2500, call Scriv.

If you want some help designing it so you can get maximum value out of the meeting you sponsor, give me a call. (I'll help you for free).

Regards,

Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.
813-963-5884

John Scrivner wrote:

We are still looking for 1 or 2 Vendors to step up to sponsor this reception. The total cost will be $2500. We will have food and drink available to all who attend. The sponsor will receive logo placement with "Sponsored by" above your logos on the sign outside the reception room. We need to find sponsorship ASAP. This is a nice advertising opportunity and sponsorship will be recognized during the reception by us. Please reply if any vendor out there wants to help with with this.

The last one was sponsored by Alvarion and Electrocomm and we sure appreciated those guys stepping up. Anyone want to help this time?
Many thanks,
Scriv

Peter R. wrote:

FYI... WISPA is having a meeting following the ISPCON Reception on Wed. evening, May 23 at 6:30.
FISPA is having a meeting at the same time. (It's 2 for 1 nite :)
http://www.ispcon.com/conference/specialevents.php#329

So we can do dinner later - say 9 PM - or we can just convene to network, drinnk and nosh at 9 PM at Pointe Orlando.
Love some input.

BTW, who is sponsoring the WISPA Meeting?