-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:33 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Farewell folks

Congrats Brad!

Enjoy your new gig.

I hope that you can survive the brutality that comes with dealing with
the

carriers :-).

Marlon

(509) 982-2181

42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since
1999!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.odessaoffice.com/wireless

www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam