So from the outside looking in, is my Association, WISPA, being paid a consultancy fee for assisting these various US goverment dept. in drawing up a plan of action to fight crime, etc.?????? The reason for paying taxes is that so gov. has money to fund programs for the betterment of the people - period.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
Heh...  Is this an argument that taxes are a violation of the 5th Amendment?
Especially the part that says "...nor shall private property be taken for
public use, without just compensation. "?

That's where I derive my idea that we do not "owe" them any services or
spending money to provide services or labor without compensation.   Heck,
CALEA provided funds to the telcos to compensate them...  Why the heck are
we "special" and not protected?    From the arguments here, we have an
unfillable debt owed merely for use of unlicensed spectrum... I disagree
there's any debt or obligation whatsoever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>