What are you using with your netflow data? I've been using nfcapd to store the streams to files and then parsing the data with nfdump and custom scripts. I would like to some other admin's netflow usage. Right now I use it to track bandwidth usage per IP so I can see who is responsible for network spikes and also to get a feel for the heavy bandwidth users. Storing the flow data has come in handy upon occasion when a user calls up and says the network was slow last night and I can pull up their traffic for the time period and let them know that they had P2P running at that time using a chunk of their bandwidth.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Ryan Langseth wrote:
Nagios for notifications and cacti for graphing.

I am also looking at a pretty nice oss project called zenoss. It has
auto discovery, graphing and notifications. It also does some asset
tracking and other features.  I have not spent alot of time with it yet,
but I did run the auto discovery and catagorize some hard to get the
graphs working. Pretty simple web interface.
www.zenoss.com
They also have a VMWare image, so if you have vmware player or vmware
server (both free) setup some where you can have it up and running in 10
minutes to try it out.

Also I gather netflow data from my core router, I have not started
graphing yet, but I do create some usage reports from the data.

Ryan