Not so. Not always. In fact, not usually from what we've been told. They (lea) won't often have the ability to TAKE the data as fast as we can shove it out to the customer.

With a PHONE call, that's likely the case. But unless you do VOIP, as in own the switch, the voip company will have to deal with that, not you.
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward H. Winters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] from WISPA's home page....

Marlon,

i understand the mechanics of it completely.

the provider or the TTP have to provide the information within 8 seconds
of real time to the LEA via a mediation device.

every trusted third party i have talked with so far wants access on at
least the intercept device.

Ed

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:16:56 -0700