On Wed, 2 May 2007, Alan Cain wrote:

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

Justify it anyway you like. Civil disobedience is not a viable solution. I don't see a large number of people stepping up to the plate and defending your position.

Whoa, there now! Civil disobedience is always a viable solution.

Civil disobedience is (in the context that Dawn was using it) the breaking of existing law. In spite of your 60's heritage, breaking the law is NOT an acceptable action. I understand your position (in theory, not practice), but CHANGING law through political influence is one thing. Ignoring it is not a smart thing.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879