The wind turbines we have here in town are 300ft tall poles with 100ft blades. The center hub is only 20 feet below the top of the tower.

Travis
Microserv

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Because these aren't built yet, the image in my mind is for us to stick up above the blades...meaning the windmill tower itself would be higher than it normally would be, or we'd add an extension to make it so. Well, maybe that's an unrealistic daydream.

Chuck