Doug Ratcliffe wrote:

Currently we do in-house email.  We always have one problem or another with
our old IMail server ,plus dealing with a spam server and antivirus... We
have about 15 domains we currently host, about 150 users.  Is it cost
effective to outsource something this small?  Also on a similar note, does
anyone know of a free Exchange host out there that will download pop3 mail
and Direct Push to my mobile phone?

Thanks

Everybody.net does outsourced email.
I think Frank Muto is starting secure email (I don't know if it is outsourced).

Funambol works with Exchange, Domino, IMAP and POP e-*mail* servers.
Funambol is an open source alternative to Blackberry.

--

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist