John Scrivner wrote:
Very good points George. Frank has definitely worked hard to show his support of WISPA and deserves our gratitude for sure. Frank, we all thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for WISPA. You are a friend to our organization and we appreciate you very much.

Just so you guys all know. I see that Dee has sent in his application for Vendor Membership to WISPA. He is not paid up yet but it appears he is taking steps to put his money where his mouth is. Alls well that ends well. :-)
Scriv

I never once doubted Dee's integrity. He has been around us for many years and contributed to the betterment of our industry.

I'm glad he is taking this approach and helping support WISPA.

There is nothing worse than those who take and never give.

George