I know you didn't ask me, but that has never stopped me from speaking up.

I want WISPA to spend its time and money primarily on spectrum issues. I like to see the organization meet with the FCC on a regular basis, publish position papers, and comment on every FCC issue that impacts us. I'd also like to see it issue a press release on the wires every time it does so.

Whatever size this industry actual is much larger than it is perceived to be. WISPA needs to change that.

-Matt

Peter R. wrote:
Chadd, Lonnie, and the rest,

It is obviously a sales issue: No one has sold you on the value of WISPA.

Or WISPA is not solving some pain you have.

How about you tell us what would be good value?
What specifically are you looking for the organization to do for you?

This is a good time (pre-election).

- Peter