Check into Sabre site solutions. They have several pre-engineered towers that are comparable to the SuperTitan series in price but seem to be better quality. I have never seen one in person however.

http://www.sabrecom.com/tower_components_catalog.aspx

Patrick

Kelly Shaw wrote:
Folks,
I'm looking for a good free-standing tower. I need to be able to choose
between 150' and 190' and it needs to be able to handle your typical WISP
needs.
I already know about the Trylon SuperTitan and while they seem to serve the
purpose, they are really hard to maneuver around on when you get to the top.

What are you guys using for free-standing towers at these heights?
Kelly Shaw
Pure Internet