Mark,.  Because you asked specifically:  We used the
Motorola Canopy, Motorola Orthogon, and Moto Mesh
products.  I worked with my WiSP parnter listed below.
WE installed a combination mesh neetwork and fixed
wireless system including utility metering.  I had
them to go through mesh trainnig, and get the latest
in RF Wireless Planning software.

THe WSIP is NorCal Broadband at http://www.ncbb.net/

Please call Kerry Smith CTO or Bob McMahon CEO  at
800.577.6630 and tell them I said hello. I enjoy
working with WISP operators.

The system was integrated with Cisco backend.  WE
worked closely with Cisco administrators to provision
the gear and engineer in the right security protocol.

Felix
Wireless Practioneer (and here to help)