Mark, Jerome brings up a good point. The mesh system I
described was for a different application - providing
muni WiFi services (2.4 GHz), including wireless
metering, along with future mobility via a 4.9 GHz
licensed mesh network.  For you L or U Shaped Hotel
you can solve your problem with a much simpler system;
as mentioned in the other postings.  Good luck to you.
Felix

=== message truncated ===