From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Direc TV and Dish

We now have 3 full time installer / techs. I am thinking we should
probably be selling Direc TV and Dish along with our wireless Internet.
Anyone else doing this? What is good or bad about this? How do I go
about becoming a dealer for these products? I have sales experience in
Cable TV industry. I used to sell to Motels and such for 3 states. I
know we could do this. I also want to do television for the motels
around here. Are others doing this with any success? I think Rick
Harnish told me he was doing this. Any information is much appreciated.
All the best,
John Scrivner

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:38 PM