From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Felix A. Lopez
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 2:26 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: BlackBerry Apps WAS Re: [WISPA] Managing your networkonthego-go-go!

Paul - I recall a wireless operator wanted his field
technician to be able to VPN into their server (using
his handheld PDA) and download trouble tickets for
field repair jobs on CPE, check network status, etc.
They wanted to do this over Verizon but also WiFi. And
they wanted session persistence so the field
technician did not have to relog-in (re-authenticate)
every-time he dropped the signal...or They wanted to
keep the trouble ticket 'hot' and I think you can do
this with the volatile memory on the PDA which then
refreshes when you gain the signal.

Can you talk about this, your experiences, and your
product?

Thanks
Felix Lopez
San Francisco, CA
Utilities and Wireless Practitioner

--- Paul Dumais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Our VNC product is called Mobile Desktop (also
> supports RDP and SSH
> tunneling) and it is $45.
>
> Paul Dumais
> Idokorro Mobile Inc.

=== message truncated ===

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient,
(or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it
or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments and contact the sender by reply email or telephone (800) 945-3294.