Thanks Ryan. This is what I was looking for.

Travis
Microserv

D. Ryan Spott wrote:
Travis,

You should fall under the WISP heading here:
http://www.blm.gov/nhp/what/lands/realty/rental_schedule/comm_uses_a1.pdf
Depending on what zone you are in the fees could be from 2-13,000.

The USFS/BLM is actually ahead of the game with this site:
http://www.blm.gov/nhp/what/lands/realty/management.htm

These figures are generated by an office in Portland, OR IIRC.

ryan