Scottie:

We did a U.S. Cellular repeating solution for a company here in North
Carolina.  We are authorized partners of Spotwave and were one of the
first companies to deploy in North Carolina.

The product has been pretty much hands off since day one (almost three
years now).  The client went from zero service inside their facility to
5 bars.

I'm not going to masquerade the fact; it was a little on the expensive
side by any measure but you are dealing with a FCC Licensed frequency;
we put in 1 donor unit and 2 repeaters.

I will be glad to give you a reference if you want to talk directly to a
customer that uses it.

We are extremely happy with the Spotwave product line and would not
hesitate to deploy it again should it be required.

The only thing is you only buy one carrier freq per unit; so you have
three carriers you want to enhance; you will have three donor units and
repeaters.

It me offlist if you want more...

--
Regards,