From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT: Cell Phone Repeaters.

I've looked into it.  Not done so yet but I keep thinking it would be cool
to try something like that with a yagi going back to the main tower and an
omni, or even another yagi, for local service.

I keep thinking about putting a booster setup like that in my car too.  grin

I've seen dual band setups.
marlon