Kaspersky all the way!

We have a reseller that we have been working with for years that gives us
killer pricing..

Kaspersky can have new updates as soon as 5 minutes apart.. Update.. wait 5
minutes, new definitions. Pretty amazing. It also uses their iStream?
technology to make the overhead very very low. runs very well on older
systems as well. Support is great too (only had to call twice in 2 years
though).

Zack

On 9/8/07, Ty Carter <Lightwave Communications> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> We use and sell TrendMicro Officescan and Antivirus.
>
> It doesn't require ANY user interaction and just plain works in the
> background; we are a master service provider with Trend and have been
> extremely happy with the performance and pricing; granted this solution
> is geared more for commercial; however we do put some residential
> clients on it as well.
>
> Hit me off list if you want more or we can help.
>
> Ty Carter

**