From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jenco Wireless
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 8:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AntiVirus Sortware

Consumers Reports just rated them really low, plus I just heard a guy at a
PC store talking about it in a bad way.  I Googled Airship F4 (it's an RC
toy) and one of the links on the first page turned out to be a porn site.  I
didn't even hardly check out the site ;-) but when i (finally ;-) went to
leave it it wanted me to click "OK" to install something.  Sorry for all the
tech lingo.  Anyway, it wouldn't let me exit the install window so I
restarted my PC, when it came back up I had the old missing system file
screen of death.

Brad H

----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----