Stating that the crowd was overcapacity is an understatement. There was
standing room only both in the room and outside in the hallway. Further,
many people didn't stay because there was no room.

Additionally, the folks who put together the booth and arranged for WISP
Member ribbons on our badges did an awesome job. The booth made it clear
what WISP was about and the benefits of joining. The messaging was right
on and I think the public perception generated by this event is going to
be tremendous.

-Matt

> [...]
> in
> the rough terrain of Idaho.  Our sincere congratulations go out to Travis,
> his staff and his family.  Great Job!
>

> We also want to thank Imagestream and Powercode for sponsoring the
> reception.  Without vendor support, many events such as this would not be
> possible.  Special thanks to JC Utter and John Wright for stepping up to
> the
> plate this year.
>

> We also held a raffle at the end of the reception.  Doorprizes were
> donated
> by many vendors and the winners are listed below.  Thanks to all the
> vendors
> who supported this raffle.
>

> CTI & NetSapiens  (5) $500 discount on a NetSapiens Starter Pack
>
>                 Donny Smith – Jaguar Communications
>
>                 Nathan Stooke – Wisper ISP
>
>                 Mark Lemmo – I Node Infotech
>
>                 Marcus Mamolen – Giglinx
>
>                 Patrick Nix – Computer Network Solutions
>
> CTI (5) Free RB/153 with indoor cases with your next purchase from CTI
>
>             James McDonald – Homeland Internet
>
>             Walter Mendizabal – Metrocom
>
>             Mark Perrone – W-PNP
>
>             Dave Giles – Invisimax
>
>             Robert Gruhn – High Density Network
>
> Butch Evans Consulting  Free Hour of Consulting for Imagestream, Mikrotik
> or
> StarOS
>
>             Dan Lubar – Relay Services
>
> Alvarion (1) Free BH100 Backhaul
>
>             Mike Delp – Wisper ISP
>
> Jack Unger – (1) Autographed Copy of Deploying License-Free Wireless
> Wide-Area Networks
>
>             Scott Cress – Hughes
>
> Ascendance - GWP116VE Access Point Client Bridge FCC Certified
>
>                 Jeff Crews – Eastern Oregon Net
>
> Wisp-Router (1) 10% Discount on next purchase up to $200
>
>                 Ben Hulet – MotherLode Internet
>
> JeffCo Soho (1) Mikrotik 532Ar5 L4 in NEMA4 enclosure
>
>                 Bill Hagestand – VISI
>
> Trango Broadband (1) $100 Amex Gift Card
>
>                 Tom Laydon – X1 Communications
>
> WISPA Shirts (3)
>
>                 Perry Roach – Netsweeper
>
>                 Stephen Coran – Rini Coran, PC
>
>                 Suzanne Peters – WeRoam
>
> Wireless Mapping (1) Free Coverage Map and Google Earth File for up to 6
> tower sites
>
>                 Adam Kennedy – Cyberlink
>

> We also are sporting a new booth this year thanks to the efforts of the
> promotions committee.  The graphics look very professional and we received
> many compliments.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 10/17/2007
> 9:38 AM

> ** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
> ISPCON **
> ** ISPCON Fall 2007 - October 16-18 - San Jose, CA   www.ispcon.com **
> ** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
> ** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available until August 31 **
> ** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at

**