Do not take this for the Gospel since I was only able to catch bits and
pieces of a few different conversations over 2 days but, I think the packet
limiting ability enables you actually put a number on how many PPS any sub
can send/receive and all over that limit are dropped at the router. I didn't
get to ask a couple questions that I wanted to -  like:

1.       Is the packet limiting capable of identifying and limiting specific
types of traffic (i.e. P2P) or does it cast a broad net that does a complete
PPS count?

2.       Can it identify and drop certain sized packets - such as small UDP
packets over the count of - - say - - 700pps w/payload under 60bits  (likely
a Virus/Trojan)

I think I will copy Jeff Broadwick on this and see if we can get him in on
this for some clarification. Butch too may know since he is the "people"
that I am "well connected too" as well :)

Mac