From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Anthony Lemons
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:24 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Alternative to Meraki mesh??

Anyone know if there is an equipment line along the lines of what
Meraki is selling?  I've been checking out Meraki and like the low
cost, self install, mesh technology, etc. but I do not like that you
will be depending on their backend (Dashboard) software. Are there
any other companies offering products along this line?

Anthony

--------

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

--------