Vendors,

Please be careful when responding to posts.  Feel free to contact the
original poster offlist if you would like to promote your products.  General
response to questions are ok, but be wary that it doesn’t turn into an
advertisement of your products.  I know it is a fine line and I definitely
do not want to limit the flow of knowledge on the list, however, in fairness
to other vendors and the more sensitive list members, we need to be careful.

WISPA is attempting to promote vendor member products better than we have in
the past.  If you haven’t looked at the WISPA homepage lately, you will find
a new section called Vendor Member Spotlight in the menu on the left side,
with a listing of current Vendor Members below it.  These links will take
you to a page dedicated for promotional content  and link to the vendor’s
webpage.  We just started this, this week and thus far, we have only
received content from Butch Evans.  I have contacted all the vendor members
requesting this material and most are in the process of working on it
currently.  So check back often to see the updated Vendor Member pages.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:31 PM