I haven't heard much about Skypilot out there on WISPA.  I'm considering an
equipment upgrade soon, and I did get ONE real world WISP last year who was
using it with very good success who loves it.  The idea of adding bandwidth
with another gateway, etc.  But how much bandwidth in a given area can that
system really work with before interference becomes an issue - or can each
new gateway actually use a different frequency?

Also in terms of VOIP - if I use IAX2 / Asterisk to run VOIP, how much
capacity can I expect per gateway, simultaneously.

Thanks