And if you have a way to send them to a captive page that says the account has been restricted due to billing issues we have found that the respond even quicker.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Mark Nash wrote:
Hey everyone.

I've recently cleaned up alot of billing/past due issues. My main comment here is that it's amazing how responsive people are when you turn their connection off due to nonpayment. They are generally not upset because they know they haven't been paying.

Don't be afraid to get in the habit of checking your billing and turning people off for nonpayment. It's expected.

Mark Nash
UnwiredOnline
350 Holly Street
Junction City, OR 97448