To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] What basic ROI do you target?

That's what happens when you leave one out near children.. They can't help but play. I have to hide it :)

This message was sent from my Iphone
--------------------------------

Marty Dougherty
CEO
Roadstar Internet Inc.
703-554-6620 (office)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Nov 29, 2007, at 7:53 PM, "Mike Hammett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's an IPhone for ya...  all show and no go!

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com