The info in this post about being paid for this service is important to us
smaller WISPs.  This means that we CAN invest some small amount in
equipment, just as we would deploy an AP to gain customers.  Then, over
time, we charge for the intercepts we receive and eventually can recover the
expense.

We can look at this as a marketable service to law enforcement.  Thinking on
the extreme hillarious side of it, we can even make our LEAs aware that we
HAVE this capability.

Message to all LEAs:
"We are here and ready, so think of using this method of law enforcement
more often than not. Send us your subpoenas...we are not afraid...along with
your billing address, of course."

;)

PEOPLE THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUNNY, OK???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Nash
UnwiredOnline.Net
350 Holly Street
Junction City, OR 97448