On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Maybe if apple or linux had hundreds of thousands of programs written for it, they would be of benefit or offer a little competition to MicroSoft.... But when it is barely into the hundreds, it is easy to have it work so easily.

What? There are THOUSANDS of programs for Linux. Do you use thousands of programs? Give me a list of the "must have" programs you use, I can almost certainly give you a list of programs for Linux that will accomplish what you are looking for.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879