I have users on 2.4GHz at a range of 30+ miles with clear LoS.

On 5.8GHz I have links over 25 miles with clear LoS.

Just wish I could get that 900MHz stuff to work better.

John Valenti wrote:
Wow, thank you!
(really meant to send that message directly to you, but now the list can see your plots, too)

It is flat here, but the trees are the problem for RF.

Do I understand the last plot correctly: that ignoring trees, a 2.4GHz signal would work for ~12 miles? Amazing.

I feel lucky when I can get a 2.4 customer connected at better than -80, and they are usually within a mile of a grain leg.