From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chuck McCown - 2
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:24 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Looking for short licensed link

I wish we could say the same about the Trango.  So far nothing but flaky
behavior and that is with -44 dBm rx signal levels.
But this is a new product to us and there may be something we are not
configuring properly.  Not going to count it out until the factory guys have

had a chance to exhaust their remedies.