Honestly, My core is 100% ImageStream Routers. I have no problem
trusting them to run, day in, day out, 100%

As far as Microtik goes, I'm curious about the question that got pushed
aside, what do they use for Dynamic routing? Quagga? Zebra? I ask
because from what I've heard they're violating open source licensing
with their MPLS implementation. I can't remember from who or where, and
honestly I've never touched a Microtik, but someone expressed grave
concern for their licensing. I personally would do more digging on that
before I ever bought one of their products....

Just my 2p,

-Tony

Anthony R. Mattke
Senior Network Engineer