My experience is restricted to ETSI B100 (1W EIRP) and to be honest, I agree
with you, it was quite difficult to stablish a reliable 60-70Mbps link on
more than 2-3km, in urban environment (LOS but a little bit noisy). In
average, we have gotten around 40-50Mbps. The 40MHz channel in B100 is very
noise sensitive.